The town of Hirtshals developed around the artificial harbour which was constructed between 1919 and 1931. In 1925, the Hjørring-Hirtshals railway lineopened to link the port of Hirtshals with the Danish rail network. In 1966, the harbour was expanded and became one of the largest fishing ports in Denmark.
Several new images in the “harbour”, “lighthouse” and “church” categories has been added to the webshop.
Here are some of the newly added images.